We have limited spots (about 1/week) available for 1-on-1 and small group sessions to learn how to use the PlaySight video review system to review your game. The sessions are provided free to any member or trial-member of the Edmonton Squash Club.
- A discussion of common technical flaws that are correctible with video review
- An introduction to the PlaySight video review system
- An on-court session tailored to the participants skill level
- Session review using the desktop PlaySight station
- Comparison and suggestions for improvement using Squashskills.com videos as a reference
The session is run by Sean Peacock who coordinated the install of the PlaySight system when then club was opened.