Edmonton Squash Club Sponsorships
2018 represents the 3rd year of operations for the Edmonton Squash Club, and what a year it’s been! Membership is at an all-time high at 290, and the club was busy all summer long.
Along with the growth in membership, there have been many improvements made around the facility:
- A new Wireless Court Sound System
- Lounge area TVs & cable subscription. Watch the Oilers, NFL Football, or entertain your children while you play squash!
- New chairs for the lounge, and squash viewing areas
- Glass display / pro-shop area.
- Shelving for towels in the change rooms
- Boardroom table & chairs in the upstairs meeting room
Sponsorships have also allowed us to secure world class players for exhibitions over the past few years including:
- Current World #1 Nour El Sherbini
- Former World #1 Greg Gaultier
- Former World #1 Karim Gawad
- Current World #2 Raneem El Welily
They have also allowed us to invest in our junior program by providing funds for entry into events such as the Canadian Junior Nationals and the Edmonton Junior Squash Events.
Investments such as these have been made possible by the support of members & sponsors. There are still a number of investments being considered by the board, such as:
- Retractable Bleachers. There are a number of options, ranging from 3-tier roll-away seating, to fully retractable 10+ row bleachers suitable for exhibitions.
- Additional fitness equipment. Bosu balls, TRX training, rowing machines, etc.
- A water bottle filler
- Additional TVs
- Expansion of the club itself, to include more courts
The Board of Directors will make decisions on the timing & priority of these upgrades throughout the upcoming year. The sooner we secure sponsors, the sooner we can execute on these objectives, or any other suggestions from the membership base. Click on the button below to download a PDF of our sponsorship offering. Please provide any feedback you may have. Any assistance you can bring in distributing this to potential sponsors is much appreciated.