- This event has passed.
Play Like an Egyptian Junior Squash Camp
August 16, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until August 18, 2019
What’s this camp all about?
As adults, we enjoy the game of squash for fitness, competition, and social relationships. Let’s give our juniors a little of the same but designed for kids. Your junior will spend the weekend with us and receive:
- High-quality coaching from Ibrahim Elserafy and his team of coaches
- Video analysis and personalized development
- Court movement and efficient footwork
- Fitness and conditioning games
- Squash game planning and tactics
- Referee clinic and demonstration
- Friday night movie party!
- Friday night pizza, Sat/Sun lunch, plus snacks and drinks provided
- Player packages including a customized squash shirt
Sponsored by ESC Junior Squash Fund
Play Like an Egyptian
August 16 – 18
|Friday, August 16||5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
8:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Pizza & Movie Night
|Saturday, August 17||10:00 am – 1:30 pm||Squash Clinic & Referee clinic|
|Sunday, August 18||10:00 am – 1:30 pm||Squash clinic & Sundaes Wrap Up|
Skill level: Intermediate to High Performance
Member or child of Member Cost-$125
Non-Member Cost- $155
Register Here: https://ts2.clubinterconnect.com/edmonton/
We will need volunteers to help make this a successful weekend for the kids if you are interested please advise here email@example.com.
If you have any more questions about this camp please email firstname.lastname@example.org.